Circus






Your smile is thinking about me.

Could you strike the trembling lights of your eyes,
So I would find your name, the tender
Of your lips in the name of every thing,
In the words of every song?

If you would smile,
I could touch some mountains,
I could call skies,
I could design your dreams and my dreams.
And so on.

At the beginning and at the end,
I will remain here
Touching your worlds, your wishes, your borderlines.

Fireworks, tender hands, rouge lips, baggy trousers…
And all the things I wish and I pronounce in my street,
In my circus of life.

While your smile is thinking of me!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Encendamos de nuevo las estrellas en nuestros ojos

Poesía, magia y creación en la melodía del erhu

A las estrellas trémulas que brillan en nuestros ojos